The Graff team is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to develop new and innovative golf technology products. Our team offers a unique opportunity to define a new category and build excellent product experiences with a variety of advanced technologies. Acting as both a Manager and a Technical Lead for the Graff’s Electrical Engineering team, this position will take products from concept, prototyping, test and iteration, all the way through to high volume production. As Graff’s Senior Electrical Engineer, you will combine system level thinking with organizational and design skills to develop highly functional and unique products.
Graff offers a:
- 100% remote workplace.
- Opportunity to step in and take ownership of the current operation.
- Opportunity to solve interesting and challenging problems.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead the execution and continuous improvement for EE programs and systems
- Help build out, lead, and mentor an EE team at Graff
- Take products from concept/prototype to customer-ready designs
- Collaborate with cross functional engineering teams to understand design goals and develop requirements for system integration
- Lead firmware development to increase accuracy of algorithms, efficiency of efficiency, and user experience
Requirements and qualifications include:
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer or similar role
- 3+ years of experience in wireless charging development
- Experience in PCB design, schematic capture, layout, and firmware development
- Prior history developing and launching consumer products
- Ability to design products with high-volume production in mind
- In-depth knowledge of electrical engineering operations and best practices
- Desire to work with a fast-moving group of talented individuals
- BA in Electrical Engineering, or similar relevant field